i hate when men complain about women’s body hair, even like the fine hair on their backs. go fuck a shark if you wanna have sex with something hairless
this one time in art class we were painting and my teacher was like
"hannah take off your jacket id hate for you to get paint on your led zeppelin sweater"
and i was just like
Suggestions for changing paragraphs
Do you realize how annoying it is when you don’t switch paragraphs when a new character is speaking
Do you realize how confusing it is
I don’t care if they’re using one-word responses at each other, start a new damn paragraph.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER.
Ive read so many fics where two characters are talking in the same paragraph and i get really confused and then im like “oh” and i have to reread over again to understand
but i don’t know which is better
jensen’s reaction to misha’s presence
or jared’s reaction to jensen’s reaction
god bless them both tbh
but people who get all ‘think of the children!’ when you mention putting queer characters in kids shows piss me off so much
because I am thinking of the children
the queer children who are living in a world that tells them they are wrong at every turn, that denies their existence and refuses to allow them a happy ending
I’m thinking of those children
Pete Wentz is my hero because:
- he makes music for the right reasons
- pete cares about his fans
- he inspired thousands with his lyrics and books
- besides making music, he founded his own record-label and clothing line
- he helped many bands to fame (panic at the disco, cobra starship, the academy is… etc)
- fueled by ramen wouldnt be the same without fob
- before he turned 30 he opened 4! bars - in chicago, NYC, LA and even in Barcelona
- Wentz published his book ‘the boy with the thorn in his side’ influenced by the recurring nightmares he suffered as a child and fall out toy works based on the song Tiffany Blews as well as the book ‘Gray’
- he helped depressed or suicidal teenagers coping with their illness due to own experience
- Wentz is a spokesperson for The Jed Foundation’s Half of Us campaign, a program aimed at lowering the rate of teenage suicide
- worked with UNICEF and Invisible children while being constantly humiliated and criticized by the media
- he was also an outspoken critic of California’s Proposition 8, and attended many anti-Prop 8 rallies
- helped invisible children to win 1 million dollars
- Fall Out Boy flew to Uganda and dedicated I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) to this small village they visited
- played at the Live-Earth in NYC against clima change
- he used his lyrics as a way to bring their fans about politics and their own enviroment
He did all of this while suffering of depression and a failed suicide attempt but he has a son who gives him strength every single day
Pete proved me that even after bad times, you still have the power to change.
In seven years did not only his life change, but also mine.
I cannot thank him enough for all he’s done for me. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III is my hero and I will support him no matter what.
“Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life. You just have to wake up and get there.” - Pete Wentz
(Source: carcrashedhearts, via mychemicaljohnlock)
a fancy asian restaurant called “Suit and Thai”
(Source: deucebasket, via mychemicaljohnlock)
i need to get fucked by something other than my life